Fiber Optic Attenuator is a component installed in a fiber optic transmission system that reduces the power in the optical signal.
It is used to limit the optical power received by the photodetector to within the limits of the optical receiver.
- • Low back reflection and Low PDL
- • High precision attenuation value
- • Precision control of attenuation range
- • Wide attenuation range
- • Precision ceramic ferrule
- • FC, SC, ST, LC … optional
- • Plastic or metal housing material
- • Fiber optical telecommunication system
- • Fiber optical CATV
- • Fiber optical sensor
- • Testing equipment