An adapter is a mechanical device designed to align fiber-optic connectors. It contains the interconnect sleeve, that holds the two ferrules together.
MU adapters are approximately half the size of an SC coupler and utilize zirconia sleeves for precision alignment.
- • Low insertion loss, high return loss
- • Good compatibility
- • High precision of mechanical dimensions
- • High reliability & stability
- • Ceramic or Bronze Sleeve
- • PC APC UPC optional
- • Simplex / Duplex
- • Local Area Network
- • CATV System
- • Telecommunication Networks
- • Equipment Test